By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are over the age 13.
Accessing the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
If you believe that any content on this website violates your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to:
Martin Airport Law, LLC
810 Dominican Drive
Nashville TN 37228
Control of website and responsibility for content. This website is controlled by Martin Airport Law, LLC, and Martin Airport Law, LLC is responsible for the website’s contents. This does not include any resources linked on this website or accessed through links on this website. We do not guarantee the accuracy of that information, nor do we endorse that content or the content provider.
Jurisdiction and venue. The laws of Tennessee apply to everything concerning use of this website, without regard to Tennessee’s conflict of laws principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate Tennessee court to resolve any dispute concerning your use of this website.